Projects and sectors of intervention
The main activity is developed in the following industrial sectors:
• Manufacturing and production engineering,
• Switchboards industry and production systems,
• Ship Propulsion,
• HVAC systems and components manufacturing,
• energy production and distribution,
• utilities (gas and electricn energy, water, waste),
• engineering and construction firms.
Depending on the needs of the customer INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS Srl is able to propose and manage projects aimed at achieving improvements in efficiency and effectiveness of processes and reduce costs through thecooperative work of interdisciplinary teams and implementing innovative solutions.
The company provides training and consultancy for technology nnovation in the following areas:
• Application Software
• Integration of systems
• Mathematical and geometric modeling
• Modeling of energy resources
• Identification and assessment of new technologies available in the 'market
• Design, planning and management of research projects
• Training on manufacturing processes and energy (photovoltaic, solar thermal, cogeneration)
• Feasibility studies and projects for conservation and energy savings
• Participation in national and international conferences in the field of energy, applied mathematics and application software .
email@example.com - firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com